Goblin & Grog - Dungeon World Campaign
Cleric of Krugon the Bleak
Look: Sad eyes, strange hair, habit, thin body
- 17 HP
- d6 base damage
Race: Human – Choose one wizard spell (Invisibility)
- Deity: Krugon the Bleak
• Domain: The Downtrodden and Forgotten
• Precept: sanctity of suffering
- Divine Guidance: When you petition your deity according to the precept of your religion, you are granted some useful knowledge or boon related to your deity’s domain. The GM will tell you what.
- Turn Undead: When you hold your holy symbol aloft and call on your deity for protection, roll+Wis. ✴On a 7+, so long as you continue to pray and brandish your holy symbol, no undead may come within reach of you. ✴On a 10+, you also momentarily daze intelligent undead and cause mindless undead to flee. Aggression breaks the effects and they are able to act as normal. Intelligent undead may still find ways to harry you from afar. They’re clever like that.
- Commune: When you spend uninterrupted time (an hour or so) in quiet communion with your deity, you:
• Lose any spells already granted to you.
• Are granted new spells of your choice whose total levels don’t
exceed your own level+1, and none of which is a higher level
than your own level.
• Prepare all of your rotes, which never count against your limit.
- Cast a Spell: When you unleash a spell granted to you by your deity, roll+Wis. ✴On a 10+, the spell is successfully cast and your deity does not revoke the spell, so you may cast it again. ✴On a 7–9, the spell is cast, but choose one:
• You draw unwelcome attention or put yourself in a spot. TheGM will tell you how.
• Your casting distances you from your deity—take -1 ongoing to cast a spell until the next time you commune.
• After you cast it, the spell is revoked by your deity. You cannot cast the spell again until you commune and have it granted to you.
Note that maintaining spells with ongoing effects will sometimes cause a penalty to your roll to cast a spell.
Alignment: Good – Endanger yourself to heal another
Gear: Load = 10
- Dungeon rations (5 uses, 1 weight)
- Symbol of the divine (describe it) (0 weight)
- Chainmail (1 armor, 1 weight)
- Staff (close, two-handed, 1 weight)
- bandages (0 weight)
- Healing potion (0 weight)
- Cassius is a good and faithful person; I trust him implicitly.
- I am working on converting Xeno to my faith.
Born into the order